I would like to thank all of my clients and associates for their kind words. I am humbled to have each and every one as members of the ADAIR INSPECTION family. You are the reason I Love My Job! I consider referrals from our friends, clients
Ken M. Stephanie B. Dallas, TX Thanks, Barry. Also want to thank It is quite a talent to be able to quell their suspicions and in the process exhibit honesty and professionalism. Have a great day!!!
I understand, Barry. Thank you again for your thoroughness! I will be referring you to others as well. I appreciate your business.
Stephanie B. Dallas, TX
Also want to thank
It is quite a talent to be able to quell their suspicions and in the process exhibit honesty and professionalism.
Have a great day!!!
Helen R REALTOR® Frisco, TX 75033
March 16, 2015
We have relied on Barry in four separate home purchases. He has saved us money by identifying hidden problems before closing! We are grateful for his expertise.
Prosper, TX 75078
I love your report; it is extremely thorough, very professional and exceptionally well-formulated. It depicts as much as possible the complete condition of the home as-of-
Anyway, I sincerely appreciate
My wife and I had a point by point review of the items in your report by phone with Scott E. and Randy H. of John Houston Homes, at their initiative. They will reinstall the windows as they should be. The purlins will be redone, with additional bracing. We were satisfied with the actions being taken with regard to the other items. We were very pleased with their responses to your report. I suspect few builders are so responsive. As a result of this discussion with Scott and Randy, I have no further questions for you.
- Barry, Thank you for the report and the pictures. It was great to work with you today and I will certainly contact you for future work of this type.
- I am plowing through the report, now. It appears very comprehensive and I very much appreciate your services. I’ll be in touch if I have questions on down the line after I’ve had a chance to digest the information you provided. Feel free to use my name if you ever need a reference from a satisfied customer. Thanks.
Kristine S. Dallas, TX
- Thank you again
Barry! I hope we won't find ourselves in another situation where we have to diagnose water problems, but rest assured that if we do you will be the guy we call out.
Gordon & Betty McN Frisco, TX
December 3, 2011
It is my privilege to take this opportunity to offer a formal recommendation for Mr. Barry Adair, owner and lead inspector for ADAIR INSPECTION . As the Executive Director for the National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors and Thermographers I have known Mr. Adair professionally for nearly eleven years and feel that he deserves your consideration for your Commercial, Industrial, Home Inspection or Thermal Imaging services and inspections.
Mr. Adair joined our association and quickly demonstrated his incredible initiative and strong dedication. His expertise is only enhanced and strengthened by his ethical personal/business practices. His strict policy’s and procedures of keeping confidentiality between himself and his client is second to none. He listens, adapts and performs to any situation and always puts the needs of his clients first and foremost.
NACBI's Membership Review board found Mr. Adairs reports to be concise, accurate, and easy to follow and always presented in a professional manner.
A true test of one’s worth is when your peers look up to you and without hesitation refers you to others for sound advice or services. Barry is just that person.
- Barry, Thanks for your work (EIFS Inspection) on our house at Stonebriar. I look forward to seeing the reports.
Dr. W. H. Ft. Worth, TX
- Barry - I genuinely appreciated your time and insight regarding the EIFS exterior of our home. Thanks again for your efforts at educating me.
Bob S. Ft, Worth, TX
- Barry, Thank you so much for your work, knowledge and fast report. I will call you if I have more questions. But enjoy your dinner today and all the best. I would not think you might find my videos :) I am glad you liked it and I appreciate your time and attention. I was impressed with your talent and knowledge and appreciate it a lot. Thank you for your report again and thanks for having me on your calendar for next year. I am looking forward. You surely can use anything I wrote you on your website. I will make sure that everyone in need of inspector will hear only your name from me. Wish you lots of success and good health. Sincerely,
Aleks S. Coppel-Irving, TX D.S.O. Violinist
- Barry, Once again I want to thank you for your professionalism and attention to detail on the inspection this past Sunday.
Ima believer of "things" happen for a reason. I think someone had a hand in our meeting and me picking your name out of the "google" list of inspectors........ The things that came up in our conversations, like your Grandfather being a police officer, your love for motorcycles etc. Please thank Rozann for letting you come out there on Valentines Day.
Sue R. Edgewood, TX
January 30, 2010
- Barry, Thank you again for your time and excellent report regarding the
We'rereviewed the report and discussed with our agent,
Angel. We have a couple of questions for you and would appreciate the
additional information. Understanding, of course, that some may be
out of your area, so please advise us when that is the case. Also, if
it may be easier, please feel free to call us. Thank you again, Regards
Ed W. Richardson, TX
- Barry, it is not easy to impress two
Ph.D'sbut we were both impressed by the thoroughness of your inspection, your patience in explaining to us what the jargons mean, and your advice of actions. We appreciate your service and enjoyed meeting you. We will definitely keep you in mind should anyone we know is in need of an inspection. It will be my pleasure to communicate with your potential clients. You have my permission to give out my phone number and email. Contact 972-487-5634 for this information. Happy holidays to you too!
July 16, 2009
- Barry --Thank you for doing your job! I will refer your services; feel free to use the
below writtencomment as a testimonial.
- Mr. Adair was professional and punctual -- he answered every question from someone
unexperiencedin aerobic septic systems in lay(woman)'s terms. His wit and humor were also appreciated during the stressors associated with being a first-time homebuyer. Mr. Adair's expertise was well worth my money spent foran inspection. I will recommend him to friends and business associates. Thank you, Barry, for being exceptional in a world full of mediocracy.
Thanks again! Michelle Upchurch
April 11, 2008
- “Barry is a very professional at what he does. He looks out for "you" the potential home buyer. Delivering great client service is what I do and Barry is a very important part of that equation.” Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
Robert Clayton Real Estate Southlake, TX
- Barry Adair inspected a home that I had a contract on in
January,2007. He fully explained what he was and was not able to inspect. His photos and inspection report were very thorough and informative. I was out of the country when the inspections were made so the photos were especially helpful. He went above and beyond the call of duty to have an extended phone call late at night Dallas time (due to the 7 hour time difference) and explain the report fully. He patiently answered my many questions and explained things clearly. His fee is reasonable and I got my money's worth. I will definitely call Adair Inspection again when I put another contract on a house, which will be this spring or summer. I highly recommend him.
Becky Daniels Germany
- I have known Barry Adair for many years. He has inspected and assisted with remodeling work on at least four of my properties over these years. I find Barry to be highly knowledgeable, very friendly and courteous, and extremely professional. I highly recommend Barry to assist others with their inspection and other real estate construction and remodeling needs.”
- Feel free to publish this anywhere you wish.
Good luck, Alan W. Dallas, TX
Hi Barry: This is long overdue, but just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated the information you provided for my daughter's first home purchase. You were so thorough and very patient answering all of our questions. I've owned many homes over the
years,but learned more from you than in any previous inspection. Of course, you were right about everything and we are now getting ready to close after the seller made extensive repairs. The seller had a termite policy, so I didn't get to use your vendor list, however, the exterminator made them remove all questionable wood while he was there and we feel like all areas of concern were addressed.
Also, there should be a special award for the patience you exhibited by answering the seller's questions, questions and more questions. We came very close to walking away because they either didn't understand or didn't want to understand the meaning of the term "wood destroying insects", wood rot and water intrusion.
Tomorrow I'm going to contact companies from your vendor list for tree removal at our home in Southlake. Thanks again for giving us the peace of mind that my daughter is now making a wise choice in buying a home that has been returned to tiptop shape!
Please feel free to share my name with anyone that would like a reference.
C. Fickes Southlake, TX
- Barry, Hello. It was my pleasure to have you perform the inspection on the property. Thank you for your professionalism--simply outstanding attention to detail that only master of building trades can bring!
Arron Hepfer Prosper, TX
May 7, 2008
- “Barry's skills and knowledge of home inspection is both wide and deep. He's one of the most capable inspectors I know, in both the residential and commercial fields. He has my absolute and complete confidence.”
Kenton Sheppard Owner, Peak to Prairie Inspection Service Denver, CO
- OMG!!! you are AWESOME! have a good weekend..talk to you soon!
Karen Baker Phoenix, AZ
- Barry, I truly appreciate the time and attention you took this morning at our home.
Youattention to detail was phenominal. When we were speaking with the owner of the property, he was even amazed at the things you identified that his own home inspector didn't record. I will recommend you to all my clients in the market for a home or business.
- Papa, Thought you'd like to see what was sent to me from Robert Scroggins.
I knew you'd do a great job, but I'm very very partial to your work!
Love ya Grizz
- Thank you for giving me your dad's number. I am truly grateful that he took such
good care of Jenny and I. He did a
phenominaljob today and I can't thank him
enough. I have never seen someone in his arena that is as thorough as he is. I
have worked with a lot of inspectors, and he earns every bit of his pay!
Robert Scroggins Carrollton, TX
- Hi Barry, Misty and I are happy with the inspection. You not only spent hours inspecting and writing detailed reports, but you instructed us on many home specifics we were unaware of. You answered all of our questions honestly. We feel more confident moving into the new house. This inspection is a small investment that must be made if you're going to potentially live in the place for 30 years ...and spend
...Oh, by the way, thanks for the link to my business site! I will do the same for you after I get moved. Thanks again,
Greg & Misty Hitchcox Heartland, TX
- Barry, good evening. Thank you for being in court today. You once again have provided us with excellent services. I want to express my personal thanks for you going beyond the call to get the report and photos to us so late and after regular hours. Retrieving our report documents and photos out of your storage after midnight on a Sunday and having copies in our lawyers' office for legal
preperationMonday morning was beyond the call. We are very appreciative and this helps us a great deal!
- There was not an invoice attached
fortoday's expert testimony in court. Would you mind re-sending that for our files? I'll get a check out to you in the mail today.
- P.S. We will recommend you to anyone we know who needs a house inspection, moisture inspection, etc. these types of services that you provide are truly a mark of a professional and you work to be an asset to your clients. Thank you again.
Justin Burgess Dallas, TX
- Barry, please add us to your long list of appreciative testimonials I have read on your site.
- Your knowledge of EIFS stucco, attention to detail in your inspection saved us from making an expensive mistake.
- We appreciate your commitment
indoing what you say you will do, by personally delivering our inspection report to us the same night of the process.
- We certainly would refer anyone to you knowing they would receive the very best service. Thanks,
Charles & Jerrice Pratt, Midland
Barry, Thank you for allowing me to attend Friday’s EIFS inspection. As always, I leave your inspections with quite a bit learned !! With Friday’s
inspectionI have a new confidence in being able to perform an initial inspection on an EIFS clad home and knowing when to refer the client to an EIFS specialist. Again, thank you for allowing me to attend! Please feel free to use this as a testimonial as you see fit.
Emmanuel Scanlan TEXAS Professional Real Estate Inspector TREC #7593
May 9, 2008
Barry,Just wanted to thank you for the great job you did on the inspection of the house on Cheyenne in Irving. The information you gathered for us gave us something to negotiate with. We ended up paying $10,000.00 less than what we had originally offered! I think we maybe could have gone a little under that, but my dad didn't want to risk losing out. We received the keys yesterday. My dad's last inspector (different house) took about 30 minutes to inspect the house, and besides the money he saved up front, there was no real value. Your 3 hourinspection of the house was very thorough and gave us a better idea of what we were getting into and what repairs would need to be made. As they say, you get what you pay for. Also, I wanted to ask about anyone you knew who filled in swimming pools that you would recommend. We have decided to fill it in as it needs to much work to be repaired or replaced. Alsowe need an electrician for the rewiring if you know agood one. My dad has someone in mind, but I thought I would ask you as well. Barry,just wanted to thank you once again for your great work and great attitude as well, my family really appreciated it. We will be happy to refer you to anyone we know who needs a quality inspector.
Sincerely, Nahum Razo
- Recently my wife and I had our house inspected with
mainlyquestions concerning our exterior which is EIFS. Barry Adair was very helpful in answering all of our questions and was able to direct us withproper maintenance tips. We live a good distance from the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, but Mr. Adair still showed up exactly when he said he would. I would definitely recommend Adair Inspection to anyone who is needing the services listed on the website.
Cody and Celize Murray Windom
- “I converse quite a bit on the NACHI.org message board and I have learned quite a bit from Barry's past posts. Seeing (on a daily basis) Barry's posts and his knowledge of homes and their components, I highly recommend his HI services to anyone in his area who is seeking a professional Home Inspector.” Great Results, Personable, Expert
David Valley Owner of Massachusetts Home Inspections
- Barry, you are the greatest
ismy opinion. I would like to help you get the word out to others that need the work.
Mike Frye Kansas City, MO
- Barry, I thought you did an exceptional job today and will be contacting you with question's as they arise,
through outthis decision making process. Thank you once again for coming out today. It was a pleasure working with you, and I will be sure to recommend you to any oneI know looking for an inspector.
Kevin Atamah Allen, TX
- Hi Barry, thank you so much for being so thorough with the inspection. I could never have imagined there was so much to look for or that you would find so many items that needed repair in a brand new home. I have already highly recommended you to several others.
- Mr. Adair
,Thankyou very much for your service and all of your help! I will definitely refer back to your business in the future and for any other peopleI know who are in need of an inspection. I appreciate your thoroughness and taking the time to further explain your findings. If you would please forward the information you have given me to my realtors. Hope you have a good day!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to take this time to show my appreciation to all of you and everything you did to help me purchase my home. It means the world to me. Thank you all!
R. Gonzales Richardson, TX
MrAdair, My name is Candi and I had spoken with you a few weeks ago about Michael Bilodeau, a stucco repair person on your website. I wanted to let you know that I did use him for my repair and he did a wonderful job. He is very professional, shows up on time, cleans up when he leaves, gets the job done in the time he stated he would, and requires no payment until the work is completed. His work is impeccable and I highly recommend him. I just wanted to give you some feedback as you told me that you did not know him but had heard good things about him. Again, thank you for your time, and I am so glad his name was on your website and if you have any clients who need stucco repair he is definatelya reputiblecontractor to recommend.
Barry, thank you for providing a quality professional home inspection for me. Your thoroughness and experience shone bright, which enabled me to purchase my home with the
upmostconfidence. I appreciate all of the information you provided prior to and after the inspection. Take care and good luck.
W.C. Ferrell Dallas, TX
- Barry, Thank you so much for coming to my rescue on such short notice.
Olympia Reyes Mission, TX
, Thanksfor your report...very complete and nicely done. Any recommendations on firms that I could contract to do the fixing? I have a general contractor guy, but I'd like a EFIS/Roofing/flashing expert.
Reply: Mr. H. Please see my Vendor List at http://www.adairinspection.com/VendorList you can find these and other
Tom H. Addison, TX
- Barry, Thank you very much for your diligent work and report! Regards,
M. Rosenfeld Southlake, TX
- THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I got the email and will be sending it along to fix my house. Loved your work.