Texas Consumer Protection Inspections for the Right Price!
Avoid becoming a Screwed Consumer © 2013
What you don't know can harm you, your loved ones & the bottom line
Thoroughly inspecting beyond the human eye...
You deserve the serious fact finding inspection only I can provide...
If you are purchasing or selling a property on your own or you were smart enough to hire the right Realtor to assist with selling or finding the "perfect property". Why not assure the integrity of the entire property, components and your final decisions by hiring ADAIR INSPECTION.
Investigative Inspections plus Factual Property Reports equal Informed Investment Decisions
Commercial-Residential-Industrial-Infrared Thermography (IRT) EVALUATIONS-INSPECTIONS-CONSULTATIONS and more Call BARRY @ 972.487.5634 to schedule your Appointment
Highrise Drain clog Electric short Hurricane Damaged flue Insulation void Brand new oven door seal damaged...These are just a few examples of what IRT technology can see, that humans can't...WHAT are the other inspectors missing?
Click to learn more about IRT
INDIVIDUAL SYSTEMS FEES START AT JUST $400.00*
* Call for your quote.
Click to find out how others have saved many thousands of dollars.
Ask yourself this: With over 300 inspector choices in the DFW market, "Why does the owner of a prominent real estate office, 45 miles away, hire me to pre-inspect the houses he lists and those of his three grown children?" and
"Why does J. Gregory Homes hire me to pre-inspect their brand new homes for Quality Assurance?"
What do you really know about the property you are buying?
Will a Texas professionally licensed tradesman with over 40 years of hands on experience perform your Residential, Commercial, EIFS, Construction Phase, Builder Warranty, Foreclosure, and Moisture Intrusion Inspections?
I offer you this and it costs no more when compared to unobserved deficiencies, repairable or overlooked negotiable items! Lowball Price Shopping your inspection is Ill Advised...
Considering the bigger picture. No inspector can promise a property to be in perfect condition. My promise to you “I will do my very best to factually inform and educate you about your property. I’ll thoroughly investigate while others just look around.” And if I can’t find repairs or defects equal to or greater than my fee, “You don’t have to pay for your inspection!” Not a single client has been able to obtain a free inspection, yet, Est. 1998.
Barry Adair has earned the highest license certification from the Texas Real Estate Commission as a Professional Inspector (TREC #4563) and is a Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®. I have dedicated myself to my clients in all phases of the construction industry since 1965 so in 1998 Real Estate Inspection became the natural career progression for my experience and expertise.
Credentials, Certifications, and Associations
- TREC Professional Inspector License #4563 Texas Real Estate Commission
- Exterior Design Institute EDI EIFS MA-TX #39 (Specialized Inspection)
- One of a very few Certified EIFS Third Party Inspector and Moisture Analyst in Texas
- Texas Infrared Certified Level I Thermography (Specialized Inspection)
- National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors and Thermographers™ Member ID: 0710-00018-TX
- NSPF CPI™ #75-221486 National Swimming Pool Foundation (Specialized Inspection)
- NSPF CPO® #75-221486 National Swimming Pool Foundation (Specialized Inspection)
- Moisture Intrusion Investigation (Specialized Inspection)
- Wells & Septic Systems (Require specialized inspection NOT OFFERED by ADAIR INSPECTION)
- Continuing Education Far Exceeds the annual 16 Hours required by TREC
- Affiliate Member: Ellis Hill Association of REALTORS®
- SupraKEY™ Accessibility for client convenience
- Taking a Rational, Educated Approach to the Inspection Process and the Science of Building in the 21st century
"There are no problems, only opportunities to find solutions"
Pre-Listing (Seller's) Inspections
This type of inspection is usually performed by a seller before a property is listed or announced for sale. The property owner will perform a Seller's Inspection to determine what damage or other problems exist with a property in order to determine factors such as fair market value, discount values, or any pre-listing expenditure necessary to increase the value and desirability of the property.
Pre-Purchase (Buyer's) Inspections
This type of inspection is usually performed after a property has been put on the market by a seller but before a potential buyer has taken possession of the property prior to the closing contract. The buyer will usually sign a contingency agreement with the seller prior to ordering this type of inspection. If a property fails to meet the buyer's expectations as a result of the inspection, then the sale may fall through. In many cases, a Buyer's Inspection will help both the buyer and the seller to identify damage or other problems that may exist with a property so that both parties can either renegotiate the selling price or the seller's responsibilities to repair the property at the seller's expense prior to the final close. Even if the seller has already performed a Seller's Inspection, buyers should still perform their own inspections to prevent "seller's bias" in any shape or form.
This type of inspection is performed prior to the expiration of your home warranty. It is used to take advantage of the features and benefits of your home warranty to assure that necessary repairs guaranteed under your warranty are executed should a damage or problems be discovered.
New Construction (Builder) Inspections
This type of inspection is usually performed immediately after your new home has been built and is considered "ready" for occupancy by the builder and appropriate legal authorities (such as a zoning or code inspector) but before your closing date.
Periodic Maintenance Inspections
This type of inspection is performed every two years to assure the health of your family and the safety of your real estate investment. Periodic Maintenance Inspections are necessary to assure the integrity of your structure in-between storms and droughts, to identify possible indoor pollutants (such as radon, CO, CO2, mold), to check the building's integrity that may compromised by cracked beams or foundations, to visually inspect for wood-destroying insects, and more. Any these situations can contribute to decrease home value or pose a physical risk to your family if not identified in time.
Pre, Phase and Post Renovation Inspections
This type of inspection is performed prior to engaging in any renovations of a property. These inspections help you to assess potential problems that may affect the cost or difficulty of the renovation and adds the assurance of quality control as the work progresses.
This type of inspection is most-often used when a homeowner feels that a problem may exist. For example, you may want to engage in an Investigative Inspection after unusually severe weather, if you experience and odd smell in your home that cannot be identified, or if you notice unusual pest and insect activity. In many cases, Investigative Inspections can help homeowners to catch problems before they become an expensive or irreversible liability.
- In the home inspection business, there’s this little homily, which has been around for a long time. From a real estate agent’s point of view, there are three types of home inspectors:
- The inspectors they recommend when they’re acting as the seller’s agent. These are the undereducated, cheap and compliant home inspectors. They comprise 100 percent of the 68 percent who ignore their customers’ interests, and live or die by their ability to help agents sell houses.
- The inspectors they recommend when they’re acting as the buyer’s agent. Truth be told, they’re pretty much the same as the 68 percent described above.
- The inspectors they recommend to their relatives. They likely comprise less than 5 percent of the home inspectors in any given area. These are the inspectors you want. They’re the ones agents never recommend, except when a friend or relative is buying a house, or they’re buying a house themselves.
- When it comes to house-buying time, you want the home inspector that all the builders—and almost all of the real estate agents—hate. He’ll be the most expensive guy in town—and worth every penny.
I Inspect Texas for the right price and All of These Cities!
Abilene - Addison – Aledo - Allen - Alma - Anna - Argyle – Aransas Pass - Arlington - Athens - Aubrey – Austin - Azle - Balch Springs - Balcones Heights - Bedford - Bonham - Bowie - Bridgeport - Burleson - Canton - Carrollton - Cedar Hill - Celina - Cleburne - Cockrell Hill - Colleyville - Comanche - Combine - Commerce - Coppell - Corinth - Corpus Christi - Corsicana - Crandall - Crowley - Dallas - Dalworthington Gardens - Dawson – Deadwood - Decatur - Denison - Denton - DeSoto – DISH - Dripping Springs - Duncanville - Eagle Lake - Eagle Mountain - East Tawakoni – Edgewood – Elmo - Ennis - Euless - Everman - Fairfield - Fairview - Farmers Branch - Farmersville - Fate - Fayetteville - Ferris - Flower Mound - Forney - Fort Worth - Friona - Frisco - Gainesville - Garden Ridge - Garland - Glenn Heights - Granbury - Grand Prairie - Grapevine - Greenville - Gun Barrel City - Gunter – Hackberry - Haslet - Heartland - Heath - Hemphill - Hickory Creek - Highland Park - Hurst - Hutchins - Irving – Josephine - Justin - Kaufman - Keene – Keller - Kennedale - Kilgore - Killeen - Knox City - Krugerville - Krum - Lake Bridgeport - Lake Dallas - Lakewood Village - Lake Worth - Lancaster – Lantana - Lavon - Little Elm - Live Oak - Log Cabin - Lone Oak – Lubbock - Lucas - Mabank McKinney - Malakoff - Mansfield - Maypearl - Melissa - Mesquite - Mexia - Midlothian - Millsap - Mineola - Murphy - Navarro - Nevada - North Richland - Palmer - Pantego - Paris - Pilot Point - Plano – Poetry - Point - Ponder - Pottsboro - Prosper - Quinlan - Quitman - Red Oak - Richardson -Richland Hills - Roanoke – Rockport - Rockwall - Rowlett - Royse City - Runaway Bay - Sachse – Saginaw - Sanger - Seagoville - Seven Points - Shady Shores - Sherman - South Fork Estates - Southlake - Sunnyvale -Terrell - Texhoma - The Colony - Tioga - Tool - Trinidad - Trophy Club - Tyler - University Park - Valley View - Van Alstyne - Venus - Waco - Watauga - Waxahachie - Weatherford - Weslaco - West Tawakoni – Westworth - Whitesboro - White Settlement - Whitney - Willow Park - Wills Point – Windom - Wylie
Serving These Counties:
Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Henderson, Hill, Hunt, Hutchinson, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Rockwall, Tarrant, Van Zandt
If your city is not listed, don't worry I'll find it and add it to my Service Area.
Make your informed decision with confidence by choosing ADAIR INSPECTION
- I treat every inspection as if it were our own money being invested.
- I strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection.
- You should feel free to ask me any questions you may have at the end of the inspection process. Please make notes during the inspection.
- I will walk you through and explain the assets as well as items in need of repair. Repair opinions and solutions are included.
- Plus, I will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the property in top condition. This will help you to get the most benefit from the inspection and gain the most understanding of the systems that make up your home, and how to maintain it.
- You'll get a comprehensive report that is technical but easy to understand.
- Everything identified during the inspection will be included in your report and accompanied by digital photographs.
- Armed with the information your report will provide, you can make your decisions with confidence.
- Order yours today!
(AFCI) ARC FAULT CIRCUIT INTERRUPTOR TESTING
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, HEATING SYSTEMS, EQUIPMENT, VENTS, AND DUCTWORK
ALARM SYSTEMS, SMOKE, FIRE, AND CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTION
ATTIC, STAIRS, INSULATION, VENTS, AND ASSOCIATED STRUCTURE SYSTEMS
BATHROOM FIXTURES, EXHAUST VENTS, AND HEATERS
CABINETS, COUNTER TOPS, AND CLOSETS
CRAWLSPACE, PIERS, BEAMS, GIRDERS, VENTS, AND SUBFLOOR STRUCTURES
EIFS: EXTERIOR INSULATED FINISH SYSTEMS
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS, SERVICE ENTRANCE, PANELS, FIXTURES AND BRANCH CIRCUITS
EXTERIOR WALLS, DOORS, SEALANTS, AND WEATHER STRIPPING
FIREPLACE, HEARTH, DAMPER, FLUE, CAP, AND ARRESTORS
FOUNDATION SYSTEMS, DRIVEWAY, AND WALKWAY
GAS LEAK DETECTION (TIF 8800) not matches or soap bubbles
GAS SUPPLY SYSTEM FROM METER TO APPLIANCES (where visible and accessible)
(GFCI) GROUND FAULT CIRCUIT INTERRUPTOR TESTING
GRADING SYSTEMS, DRAINAGE, GUTTER, AND DOWNSPOUTS
HYDROTHERAPY TUB & EQUIPMENT, SAUNA, AND BIDET
INTERIOR WALLS, DOORS, CEILINGS, AND FLOORS
LANDSCAPING EFFECTS ON STRUCTURE
LAWN AND GARDEN SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
MICROWAVE, BLENDER, GRILL, AND SMOKER
OTHER INSTALLED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
OUTDOOR COOKING EQUIPMENT
PLUMBING SYSTEMS, SUPPLY, DRAINS, WASTE, AND VENTS
PORCHES, DECKS, BALCONIES, STAIRS, AND HANDRAILS
RANGE HOOD AND EXHAUST VENT
ROOF COVERING, FLASHINGS, AND ROOF STRUCTURE
STORAGE/OUT BUILDINGS WITH UTILITIES
SWIMMING POOL, HOT TUB, SECURITY, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT
WELLS, PUMP, AND STORAGE COMPARTMENT
WINDOWS, SCREENS, LINTELS, FLASHING, AND DOOR GLAZING
WHOLE HOUSE VACUUM SYSTEMS
WOOD DESTROYING INSECTS AND MICROBIAL ORGANISMS
Additional items and systems unique to a particular property can also be inspected.
I honor and salute my Grandfather, Robert Schanbaum, and all who pay the ultimate sacrifice with their lives, serving us. Let me know how you are serving or have served for a discount when ordering. Proof upon payment is requested.
Free Flood Risk Data About Your Property
Sex Offender Locations:
We Send You Our Blessings
I encourage you to accompany your inspector so that you may ask questions and gain a better understanding of the systems located at the property.
If you have any questions, or are interested in any other services, please contact me so we may discuss your specific needs.